Unistats are predestined for applications in process and chemical engineering, such as temperature control of reactors, autoclaves, Miniplant/Pilot systems, reactor blocks and calorimeters. Unistat temperature control systems, with their unique thermodynamics, provide highly accurate and reproducible results, guaranteeing the shortest heating and cooling times and a wide temperature range without fluid change. Environmentally and economically Unistats stand out, offering natural refrigerants and an efficient energy management system for reduced operating costs.
The Unistat range offers temperature control solutions from the smallest process up to production volumes with temperatures from -125°C up to +425°C and cooling capacities from 0,7 to 130 kW. The range offers over 60 models, in sleek tower housings, or flat-build, for flexible scale-up in Research, Kilolabs, Miniplant, Pilot-Plant, and Production. Whilst the Unistats grow with the application, their operation and the Unistat principle remain the same.
- Precise and reproducible temperature control results
- Fastest heating and cooling rates
- Wide temperature ranges with no fluid change
- Pilot ONE controller with 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation
- Adaptive temperature control, self-optimising
- Efficient circulation pump
- 2 x USB (Host and Device), Ethernet and RS232 interfaces
- Efficient operation saves working time and operating costs
- Proven functionality for the process industry
- E-grade "Professional" included