Scale-up reactor systems
For scaling up batch processes LPS typically designs floor standing jacketed reactor systems.
These flexible and versatile reactor systems are tailor-made, effective and user friendly. The reactorsystem is configured to match your exact requirements, and offers a wide variety of control, dosing and stirring options. They are designed for years of continuous service, but still allow for easy reconfiguration to accommodate further optimization and evolving processes.
Features and specifications:
- Tailor-made assembly
- Available in 10, 20, 30 and 50 litre, double and triple jacketed vessels
- Temperature range from -40°C to +235°C
- Operating pressure: -1…0,3 bar(g)
- Optional baffles to enable effective stirring across a wide range of viscosities
- Detachable bottom outlet valve for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large range of stirrers, baffles, condensers, reflux splitters, collection vessels, etc.