Pilot plant reactor systems
LPS designs and builds complete multipurpose reactorsystems for kilo-lab cGMP and pilot plant production at volumes typically ranging up to 250 litres.
These systems are configured to match your exact requirements, with full glass or glass lined steel reactors, and offer a wide variety of control, dosing and stirring options.
Features and specifications:
- Tailor-made assembly
- Optional baffles to enable effective stirring across a wide range of viscosities
- Available in cGMP, ATEX etc.
- Reactors available in glass-, glass lined steel and steel up to 250 litres
- Operating pressure: -1…0,3 bar(g)
- Temperature range from -90°C to +235°C
- Materials in borosilicate glass 3.3, glass lined steel, PTFE, PFA, Tantalum
- Other materials and designs upon request