Labscale reactor systems
For lab- and research-scale applications LPS offers both standard and tailor-made automated, modular, jacketed reactor systems.
The system offers control of process parameters using the Mettler Toledo RX-10 touch screen and intuitive software interaction, offering flexibility in process recipes and reactor-configuration, with interchangeable jacketed reactors ranging from 500ml to 5L.
These systems are used for synthesis, calorimetry, process optimization
and parallel chemistry.
Features and specifications:
- Vessel range from 500ml to 5L, easy to exchange without the use of tools
- Vessels in double and triple jacketed configuration
- Temperature range: -70°C to 180°C
- Operating pressure: -1…0,3 bar(g)
- Sensors for temperature, pH, pressure, turbidity etc.
- Intuitive touch screen enables easy configuration and automation of the reaction process, monitoring and controlling thermoregulation, stirrer and probes
- Process data are automatically logged, with real-time display of data
- Stirrers in PTFE as anchor, pitched blade propeller and retreat curve
- Overhead stirrers with high torque, high speed and torque feedback options