Huber Petite Fleur
The compact dimensions and unique thermodynamics make the Petite Fleur ideal for precise temperature control of research reactors.
As for all Unistats also the Petite Fleur models have unique thermodynamic properties. In a direct comparison to other devices in this price class the systems stand alone when it comes to the highest temperature control speed.
All models are extremely space saving, simple to operate and can be used flexibly at working temperatures of -40 to +200°C, with a stability of ±0,01°C.
- Precise and reproducible temperature control results
- Fastest heating and cooling rates
- Wide temperature ranges with no fluid change
- Pilot ONE controller with 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation
- Adaptive temperature control, self-optimising
- Efficient circulation pump
- 2 x USB (Host and Device), Ethernet and RS232 interfaces
- Efficient operation saves working time and operating costs
- Proven functionality for the process industry
- E-grade "Professional" included