DrySyn SnowStorm ONE
Sub-ambient reactions with a small footprint, without the requirement for jacketed vessels.
Built on the success of the DrySyn heating blocks, DrySyn SnowStorm is an integrated concept for cooling. The modular system offers capability for standard round bottomed flasks from 50 ml to 1000 ml in addition to reaction vials from 2 ml, and the DrySyn SNOWSTORM dome allows great potential for both heated and cooled reactions avoiding temperature fluctuation which gives excellent reproducibility.
- Compatible with any laboratory circulator or chiller system and any magnetic stirrer
- Exchange of reaction vessels without disrupting the thermal bath fluid
- Temperature control for prolonged periods of time avoiding ice bath solvent concoction
- Very small footprint saving valuable fume cupboard space
- Low cost compared to Jacketed Glass Reaction Vessels, especially for multiple sizes
- Exchange glassware and reconfigure system in seconds
- Robust durable system with long life
- Unsupervised overnight reactions possible
- Can also heat up to 150oC when attached to a circulator
- Ideal for precise temperature ramping when performing crystallisation studies
- Comprises 1 x base, 2 x hose barb, 1 x 50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml inserts