DrySyn Classic (1ml - 500ml)
DrySyn Classic was the first DrySyn ever developed, but it is still a best seller due to its simplicity.
It consists of a base which will accommodate a 1000ml flask, has adjustable and removable feet which allow fitment to any magnetic hotplate stirrer, and of course our permanently attached heat resistant safety lifting handles. There is a range of inserts for the base to allow flasks of 500ml, 250ml, 100ml and 50ml to be used in one tidy, clean package.
- Powerful stirring and great visability of reaction
- Inserts adapt the block for smaller round bottom flasks in sizes 50/100/250/500ml
- Space to insert probe for temperature control
- Heat resistant handles for easy and safe lifting
- Solid aluminium base takes 1000ml flask
- Safe temperature ramping to 300oC
- Safe, clean synthesis without the dangers of oil
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
- DrySyn Classic complete kit comprises 1 x 1L base with heat resistant handles, plus 1 each of 50/100/250/500ml insert