CondenSyn Waterless condenser
The CondenSyn Waterless Air Condenser is a unique glass condenser that requires no cooling water for operation. By using a unique glass forming technique Asynt have been able to manufacture a high surface area air condenser which is robust and effective.
- Performance of the CondenSyn is equivalent to a Leibig type condenser being used with tap water
- No issues with water leakage, and potential flooding
- By not using water the environmental impact is reduced as is the costs of water usage
- A tidy setup, clear visibility of reflux and easy to clean
- Suitable for use under vacuum
- Designed to integrate into multiple systems and applications, with fittings to suit