CondenSyn MINI waterless condenser
The new high performance CondenSyn MINI is an air condenser optimised for small scale synthetic chemical reactions performed in 5, 10, and 25ml flasks. Individually handmade in the UK, CondenSyn MINI requires no cooling water for operation.
- Performance of the CondenSyn/CondenSyn MINI is equivalent to a Leibig type condenser being used with tap water
- No issues with water leakage, and potential flooding
- By not using water the environmental impact is reduced as is the costs of water usage
- A tidy setup, clear visibility of reflux and easy to clean
- Suitable for use under vacuum
- Designed to integrate into multiple systems and applications, with fittings to suit.