DrySyn Spiral Evaporator
Parallel evaporation of high boiling solvents in one compact unit
High recovery and rapid concentration!
Asynt, in conjunction with BioChromato (Japan), have developed the NEW DrySyn Spiral Evaporator which enables scientists to evaporate tubes directly in DrySyn reaction vial blocks, up to 4 samples at a time.
Utilising the proven safety benefits of DrySyn in combination with the patented spiral plug evaporation technology from BioChromato, originally used in the Smart Evaporator, the DrySyn Spiral Evaporator offers fast and effective parallel evaporation in tubes without solvent bumping. Use the system to rapidly concentrate even high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF and water in tubes, without heating to high temperatures.
- Nitrogen purging available within glass enclosure
- Bumping-free to alleviate cross-contamination
- Different/interchangeable plug sizes enable use with any tube/vial with up to a 24mm neck diameter
- Evaporation of high boiling solvents, including DMSO, DMF& water
- Efficient sample recovery
- 4-8m3/hr flow rate required (vacuum pump)
- 3 and 4 position models compatible with DrySyn MULTI reaction vial inserts